They will be the WOB LOB – Classy new hairstyles in the city
Surprisingly, this hairstyle spreads like wildfire in Lametta Town, both in Hollywood and Bollywood, and it looks like she’s staying here. In 2015 we present the most breathtaking makeover, the undulating Bob.
It’s amazing to see our pretty silver screen girls breaking out of the ordinary and dropping their long, voluptuous locks for a chic, bold style. Whether it’s the elegant Emma Stone, or quirky Katy Perry, the brave Sonakshi Sinha, or the graceful Frieda Pinto, everyone is greedy for the Bob, and here you might even try it with great ease.
With all textures of hair:
Whether you have natural waves, straight strands or even curly locks, a bit of styling will add to that look. A big haircut and a few products will magically transform the hairstyle.
It does not take much styling:
This look should look messy. It’s a bed head style, so you definitely do not have to spend hours with your iron. Just taming the waves will do the trick and you’ll be fine to go.
It keeps your hair healthy:
When the styling is reduced, there is automatically less breakage and less damage. In addition, short hair also means no split ends. So, you are with hair that is healthy and looks springy.
It is growing beautifully:
Unlike the other trend hairstyles in the past, like the asymmetrical Bob and the Pixie, the wavy bob is a pretty easy haircut. Therefore, you never have to deal with a difficult growth phase. You will still look trendy when it grows. And you’ll be pleased to know that as it grows out, it will look like the second most trendy hairstyle that PRAISE (long bob).
Speaking of the praise …
The LOB is a longer version of the Wob, and looks just as cool. It would suit oval faces the most. But it is also a hairstyle that removes excess weight from your face. The best way to wear a LOB is as follows:
- Let it loose and natural, so that it flows and bends nicely.
- You could think of him as a formal dos or night outs. (Gives you an elegant look)
- The length is perfect for either tying or letting go. Therefore, you definitely have more hairstyle options with this one.
The Bob is a very versatile hairstyle, and if you’re wondering how you can style short hair differently each time, do not worry, because there are a variety of styles that you can choose from. The Piece-y Wave, the Retro Chic, Carat Waves, the Barely There Waves, the Half and Half, the Twisted Tendrils and many more. And here are two simple and simple styles that you can master very quickly:
1. The beautiful praise:
This style gives the Long Bob beautiful natural waves.
- Preheat your curling iron to medium or high heat.
- Apply some styling mousse to your hair.
- Divide your hair to the side. You can do this with ease by using the inner corner or center of an eye as a guide to parting.
- Blow dry by lifting the fair from the roots with your fingers.
- Now take parts of your hair so that they are larger than the diameter of your curling iron and alternately arch from and to you.
- Finish with a spray.
This hairstyle is versatile and fits any face shape.
2. The deep wave:
This is a more consistent texture that uses deep waves to give a polished look.
- Volumising mousse in the hair.
- Blow dry your hair well.
- Separate your hair into three horizontal sections and attach the top two sections with clips.
- Now curl the entire section together to give it a nice deep wave.
- Style the middle and top in the same way.
- Finish with a spray.