Top Knot Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures
While the party and wedding season is in full swing, there is so much dressing to do. While you have finished the dress and make-up that you want to wear, there is a lot of confusion when it comes to choosing the hair that you want to sport.
One of the most popular hairstyles of recent times with most international and Indian celebrities on one side or the other is the pinnacle. One of the best things about this hairstyle is that it is very easy to create. Not only that, it is also extremely easy to manage this hairstyle and helps you keep the hair in style from your face.
So, if you do not know how to create a top knot hairstyle for yourself, this tutorial is just for you. The top knot is basically a very tall bun. It has a number of variants. This hairstyle is very slim worn by ballerinas and can be worn in a messy way for a simple day. It is very easy and quick to do and looks very sexy too. The top knot can be made in less than 5-7 minutes. It is recommended to try this hairstyle on your second or third day of shampooing as the hair will be easier to handle by then.
Steps to Create an Upper Node:
1. Before you start, make sure you brush your hair to remove all knots and tangles.
2. Once you have brushed your hair, comb all the hair back as shown in Figure 1. This creates a very high ponytail.
3. Now make a ponytail as high as possible and fix it with a hair tie. (Fig. 2)
4. Next, to add a small volume to the top knot bun, take a wide hair tie and lay it around. It is always best to choose a hair tie that is closest to the color of your hair. Even if you have long hair, you can easily avoid this step (Fig. 3)
5. Begin wrapping the hair elastic (rubber band) as shown in the figure. 4th
6. While walking around him, secure the hair with hairpins as shown in picture 5.
7. The hair must be secured on all sides so that the rubber band is not visible at all, as shown in pictures 6 and 7.
8. The top node is complete and looks something like this:
Although this look can be done in a matter of minutes and is very easy to do, you may initially have some difficulty, especially if you have silky hair that tends to slip out. Practice it a few times before wearing it to a party. Once you get the hang of it, you can weave that.