Sergio Ramos’ Happy Hairstyle

The Real Madrid team arrived in Cardiff yesterday. Real Madrid will play Juventus in the Champions League final at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on Sunday, 4 June 2017. The captain of Real Madrid, Sergio Ramos, shows a different face. Reported in Marca, Saturday, June 3, 2017, he appeared with a new haircut.

Ramos is known as one of the football stars who like each other’s hairstyle. Especially in the historic moments of the Champions League final like that. Previously, Ramos hesitated to change his hairstyle before the Champions League final. It was released earlier this week on the Spanish TV show El Partidazo.

“I still do not know if I should come up with a weird hairstyle (to Cardiff) like last year’s final (2016) that brought me good luck.” Ramos said

“80 percent chance I change the hairstyle, the other 20 percent not,” said Ramos at the time. But in the end, Ramos was trying to change his hairstyle.

See also: 26 Alicia Keys Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

Sergio Ramos' Happy Hairstyle

You may also like...